• Reduced price

Pleyel I. 3 sonatas for harpsichord or fortepiano with an accompaniment for the flute or violin and cello

Pleyel I. 3 sonatas for harpsichord or fortepiano with an accompaniment for the flute or violin and cello

€10.00 Save €24.00
€34.00
Tax included
Quantity

• Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance") Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
  • Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance") Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
  • Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance") Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")

This facsimile sheet music by Ignace Pleyel is part of our French classical music collection.

Edition: Paris, Sieber, 1788.

Preface by students of the CeFEdeM-Ile-de-France: Pleyel's biography the works of Ignace Pleyel - Pleyel the music publisher - Pleyel the piano builder - the Salle Pleyel in rue Rochechouart - hints about the score.

Three separate instrumental parts: piano - flute or violin - cello.

The composer, publisher, and piano maker, Ignace Pleyel, holds an important place at the cusp of the 18th and 19th centuries. The quality of the compositions produced by this student of Haydn makes their republishing worthwhile.Collection supervised by the musicologist Jean Saint-Arroman.Facsimile of a copy in the National Library of Paris (France).

Liste des titres

1. I. Sonata en ut majeur : allegro vivace - rondo moderato - presto
  2. II. Sonata en sol majeur : allegro - adagio - rondo allegro molto - page blanche
  3. III. Sonata en si b majeur : allegro molto - Thema andante variazioni (6 variations).

Data sheet

AUTHORS
Les Etudiants du C.E.F.E.D.E.M - Ile de France
INSTRUMENTS
Cello
FORMATIONS
Trios (Piano, flûte, violoncelle ou Piano, violon, violoncelle)
Period
Pages
Formats
24,00 x 33,00
COMPOSERS
Pleyel Ignace (1757 - 1831)

You might also like