This facsimile sheet music by Georges Bizet is part of our Dominantes collection.
Edition: Paris, Hartmann, 1868.
Presentation by Fabienne Leloup (Ce.F.E.de M. Ile-de-France): Presentation of each of the six mélodies.
These six mélodies, published in 1868 and unjustly neglected by singers, deserve a pre-eminent place in the French song repertoire, as much for the quality of their accompaniments as for their variety, melodic beauty and harmonic richness.
Collection supervised by the musicologist Jean Saint-Arroman.Facsimile of a copy in the British Library of London (England).Liste des titres
- La chanson du fou (Soprano et piano)
- La coccinelle (Mezzo et piano, Baryton et piano)
- Ma vie a son secret (Soprano et piano, Ténor et piano)
- Rêve de la bien-aimée (Soprano et piano)
- Pastorale (Soprano et piano)
- Berceuse (Soprano et piano)